Thursday 9 January 2020

Roblox studio part 2

What Did You Do? I finished off the staring course witch leads into a bigger hodgepodge if peices from the tool box, I learned how to script a starting point, a checkpoint system, and how to model characters








What did I lean? I leaned the tool box is an invaluable piece for new creators leaning to make a game
. That scripting in Lua is a waste of time and should never be mastered. you can acsess the toolbox on the left and it has alot of things you can add to your game






What will I do tomorrow? Tomorrow I plan to add my own flare to it and make 3 postes every day so I will have time to play roblox on the last week and I plan to fix up some bugs and maybe learn a few more pieces of Lua code. i should place checkpoints by placing the spawnpoint in toolbox at the top, and toggle change team on touch, then change the colour below it


No comments:

Post a Comment